SpamCop Outlook Add-In
The SpamCop Outlook Add-In is a COM Add-In for Mircrosoft Outlook. The add-in provides very simple integration
to the SpamCop.net web reporting system. Selected emails (full header and body) are copied the clipboard to allow simple pasting
to the web reporting form. Furture versions will support web based automation and support for email reporting.
The current version of the add-in will only work with Outlook 2003, although anyone with Visual Studio.NET 2003 and the Outlook PIA
installed will be able to get a version working with Outlook XP.
The current version 0.1.2 is available in source or binary (as a MSI installer) from the SourceForge.net project releases page.
To install the add-in the following steps must be performed:
There will now be a SpamCop button in the standard toolbar. Clicking this button with a mail item selected in the explorer
will paste the full header and body of the selected item in the clipboard.
- Download and install the MSI from sourceforge.net.
- Open Outlook 2003.
- Go to Tools->Options->Other (tab)
- Click advanced options.
- Click 'COM Add-ins...'.
- Check 'SpamCop Addin'.
- Click OK to dismiss all dialogs.
2004-06-30 0.1.2 Nic Strong <email@example.com>
- StringBuilder returned from GetPropertyValue() was longer than the reported property length
causing garbage to be appended to the end of the header.
- OnBeginShutdown() changed to teardown UI extentions properly.
2004-06-29 0.1.1 Nic Strong <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- New MSI Installer (not well tested).
- Changed core of Connect.Button_Click(): MAPI extended property now read from IMessage interface
on the MailItem.MAPIOBJECT object. This removes the dependency on MAPI33 from http://www.mapi33.freeservers.com/.
- New C++ DLL that implements the MAPI propery reading using HrGetOneProp().
2004-06-28 0.1 Nic Strong <email@example.com>
- Initial release.
- Supports only Outlook 2003 and pasting mail (full header and body) to clipboard.